Twitter

Snapshots of Life;

Thursday, 25 December 2014

Jessica's Confirmation | Batam Getaway | Christmas!

Before the photo spam on our short Batam getaway, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR CONFIRMATION JESSICA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ^^ 


//

Day 1;

Cabbed down to Harbourfront ferry terminal (we waited for 30 minutes before deciding to call for cab) and luckily we reached on time for check in. In fact we were quite early kanchiong mother why you liddat. Then shit happened and I cried in public damn paiseh but nvm because I brought a whole roll of toilet paper. Someone call me a genius please. The toilet paper was so useful during the entire trip (;

My boarding pass, did yours fail? 

And yes, that's my own toilet roll


And we have arrived! Stayed in Harris Hotel because it's so convenient. 5 minutes walk from the ferry terminal, and 5 minutes away from MegaMall. Our jaywalking skills definitely improved because traffic is crazy.


Hello my headband cute? 

They got a piano in the hotel lobby hehe so cute the sign.


Welcome tea. I DO NOT LIKE LEMON GRASS. 

We went for lunch/shopping first because the room was only ready at 2pm for check in. Sarah found a pretty dreamcatcher wristband at the mall. And there was BR- Hello cotton candy icecream. #happygirl94




Went back to the hotel at about early 2+ but the room still wasn't ready so mum asked for another room on a higher floor hahahahaha. The rooms are seriously Kai's paradise it's freaking green and orange (so ugly ugh) And after so many stayovers, chalets, camps etc, we've learnt to bring an extension because there's always too many things to charge. And true enough, the extension came in handy (:

View from lift lobby on the 7th floor (: 

Sea view from room (: 






If you've seen my previous blog post on our music team retreat, you'll see Sarah acting weird. Now I know why she's like that.




Then we nua-ed and I fell asleep because hotel beds are damn shiok. Dad went to Google for vegetarian restaurant because 初一 grandma eat veg only. The place we went to had cheap and good food, except the soup was too peppery and some things were abit oily/salty. Food took awhiiiile to come so Sarah was grumpy. 





Pepper from one small serving of soup. No, we did not order bkt. 


Went back to the hotel after dinner and SLEEP. 

Day 2; 

Woke up for buffet breakfast in the hotel. The food lika atas. Photo damn step.


Parents booked a driver to bring us around. Drove to Barelang bridge to see see look look and take photos. A photographer took a picture for us and instant print A4 sized (?) for SGD2.50 and his photography not bad. 




 STEP SQUARE PHOTO 

Hehehehe daddy watchu holding on to?


 OH IT'S ME HAHAHAHAHA


Yay wind blow hair blow wheeeee~~



(Entertaining myself while blogging because diarrhoea I'm dying rn)

Because it was raining, we skipped the beach and went to a Dragonfruit shop instead. It was like a hut and we saw cats MEOW ^^ 


NTS: Dragonfruit juice with condensed milk is nice. 

Mama cat hugging her baby awh (':

Hello who's there?

MEOW

Baby meow so small and cute. Those are Sarah's feet. 

Drove down to a kelong for seafood lunch mmmm the food is sooooo goooood omnomz. 




My beautiful view (:


And this thing is a test of our patience manz. 

#relationshipgoals

 Some step photos Sarah took. "We are so small"





And I found a perfect house for Kai because it's green and ugly. But it's okay my grandma say nice you can stay with her next time in your green home. 



After lunch was shoppingggggz yasssssss. Since no shopping photos, here are some random photos that we took on the car. 

Elephant statue at the kueh lapis place we went I look like a kid hahahaha


These poor boys selling newspaper on the road. We are so fortunate. 

 SELFIE TIME YAY

Mum your skills not bad yas




The only picture I took at the mall because toys paradise (oogly heart shape eyes) look at that giant ducky ahhhhhhhh


So after shopping for 3 hours we went for light dinner at Golden Prawn because lunch haven't got digested. Sarah, mum and I got a stomachache from the crab mehhh. And I'm still having diarrhoea now this is quite sad. Food's a little overrated mehhh /flicks wrist flicks hair/ 

Hello stingray (: 




Went back to be pigs after dinner because we're fat yay us. Wanted to shop at Hypermart but was to lazy so in the end we watched Sg's 9pm show, or looked at our phones. 

Day 3;

Woke up a few times in the morning to try and take sunrise photos from the room but the only thing that happened was the sky changing colour from black to blue. Had a super weird dream. Dreamt that I was out with churchies (like a church camp) and Aunty Bee Keow was doing some experiement on lava rocks. The water splashed everywhere on the floor and it was half glowing (PURPLE LIGHT). And then I accidentally dropped my phone in that box thingy and it kinda melted. 

ANYWAY, didn't eat much for breakfast because stomachache :/ 


EVERYONE MEET DINO! Harris' mascot hahahaha so cute I can't help put to follow it around and pull its tail as if it's his/her wedding gown. 




Went hypermart to buy indomie after breakfast, and while waiting for it to open, we bought a pair of sports shoe at 99,000RP (shiok only). Hope it doesn't spoil THAT quickly. And we also bought laptop tables which I am using now woohooooo I can use my laptop on bed already! ^^ 



Checked out and left and ferry-ed back to SG. Caroling at night and dropped by Stella's birthday party. Died and didn't talk much because no more voice. I'm sorry guys for making you all worried.

CHRISTMAS;

Reached church at 8.45am for pre service prayer (but we late bc my fault). Did a skit (very awkward) with dad alvin and cheryl. And then co-lead for worship (even more awkward) like hello I've never led worship in SKMC before and now BAM HELLO YOU ARE SUPPORT LEAD. But I guess it was a good experience even though half my voice gone. 

(Unofficial) D'Anchor Secret Santa with this small group of friends and I GOT A PAPER STONE DIARY FROM CHARMIAN AHHH SHE SO NICE SHE CHOPPED THE DATES IN THE JOURNAL AND WROTE DOWN PEOPLE'S BITHDAYS (I'm so excited HAHA)



Some other presents: 

From Ziqi! & Thanks for your strepsils this morning and last night ^^  
Chinz! (L)

Ken!

Auntie Cheryl

Kaixin! (: 

JAN YES MEOWZ

Feel so bad for not getting presents this year. Broke and too busy and nothing much to buy in Batam so sad I'm sorry :/  Glad Kai and I have this mutual agreement of not buying Christmas presents for each other so no stress phew. 

Some pictures from today but no full group picture again because everyone is so busy with everything. Linette said this is the most appropriate thing I've worn in my life THIS IS QUITE SAD LOL I CRY. But anyway bought this blue top thingy 4 years ago in Taiwan and this is the first time I'm wearing it maybe because I don't really care if I look fat anymore 




YAY I MANAGED TO COMPLETE THIS POST BEFORE MIDNIGHT IT'S STILL CHRISTMAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE MIMI SO CUTE! (It's an accomplishment bc queen of procrastination at work)


1 comment: