Twitter

Snapshots of Life;

Monday, 31 December 2012

Farewell 2012;

2012 has been a crazy year for me. Studies, school activities, church, and just life. Really glad that God pulled me through A`s. The experience was soooooooo bad. Just glad that everything's over and I don't have to think about it until maybe March when results come out. Currently looking for a job, hopefully retail or hotel. Sent in my resume for so many companies, waiting for their response. Oh, if anyone got lobang please tell me!! I don't want to stone at home and grow fat.

Here's some updates about life after Bang @ Butter Factory. (I'm actually looking through twitter to recall what I did the past weeks)

12th Dec; Wednesday

Boyf finally came back from China. Went to Ikea for suuuuuuper early dinner (no pics because I forgot to bring out my camera T.T ) and then went to buy mirrors for my room! It's 4 piece for $20 but I only used 2. No idea where to paste the other 2. Might wanna sell it away.

Pardon the messy table. 

Dimensions: 30cm x 30cm; Double Sided Tape included!

16th Dec; Sunday


Day of EC!! Love Out Loud's turn up was super good. More than what we expected. Had to even open up the back that we initially blocked out. Didn't manage to watch most of the parts because we were kept in the waiting room. So thankful for God to bring us through the weeks and weeks of practices and rehearsals. Nothing would be possible without Him. 

17-19th Dec; Mon-Wed


Went to send Pearlyn off at the airport with Joycelyn in the early afternoon with all my barang barang for chalet - Super fat bag, FOX Pullover and volleyball. Then late lunched with Joycelyn at Astons. Headed down to Pasir Ris for class chalet ^^ 

Lazy Hubert's innovative marshmallow cooker. 

 And when the clock strike 12, it was HAPPY BIRTHDAY RONNIE!! ^^ 



Squeezed with so many people on 2 single sized beds. Decided to camwhore with Athirah and Wynn because we couldn't sleep. But the flash was hurting our eyes so badly, we turned it off and the pictures turned out a little blur.. 


Went to WWW on the 2nd day with Athirah, Wynn, Wanting, Xinhorng, Vincent & Ronnie because there were 4 complimentary tickets and we just split the cost between the rest of us. It was MAD FUN but we were all super drained when we reached back the chalet. Couldn't start the fire and we tried using the fire sparklers (I have no idea what it is called!!) Found a picture with Ronnie holding one. 

THIS. 
Watched 2 movies before we slept. 

From Paris with Love
Gay title, crazy movie. Super action packed. This guy kills people without even thinking. It's like me killing ants. Number of deaths: Uncountable. Plot of story is very unpredictable, quite a good movie if your brain is dead and all you want is action. 



The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo
A swedish film that requires so much thinking. Mind boggling I say. But the title of the movie doesn't even make sense, it's only 5% related to the movie (or maybe it's because we missed out one part). 




Went to Wanting's house to return her the mahjong set and to get back my EZlink card. So heavy lah I wanted to die under the hot sun. And when I got home, my pig sister was still sleeping on my bed and I couldn't sleep. Grrr. Managed to sleep for a few hours when she wokeup, prepared and when to meet Vivienne at Tamp MRT, then we headed down to Clarke Quey for dinner at Subway. Met Joycelyn and Danling, and we went down to Attica, then hopped to Rebel and then finally went to Zirca and stayed there until the night ended. Got a free Loreal Smokey Eye Liner because we were the first 200 in the queue at Attica. Used it once, but don't really like it. 


Danling!
Joycelyn!
Vivienne!
Camwhore while V and J are in the toilet ^^

21st Dec; Friday

It's supposedly the End Of The World. But nope, I didn't do anything stupid. Got X Factor Finale on TV even though I missed the first hour. 

Give your heart a break - Fifth Harmony and Demi Lovato

Think Demi's a really good singer/performer, but maybe not a good judge/mentor. Personally, I don't think that she has enough experience for it.

The Climb - Tate Stevens & Carly Rose Sonenclar

Honestly, I think Carly is a better singer, but Tate really needs it more. Even though she didn't win, she'll still go very far. Looking forward to her debut album. Carly will always before number 1 in my heart (:

22nd Dec; Saturday

Carolling with church, the attire was white top and jeans. Haven't worn this top in 3 years and I still can fit into it phew~ Present exchange after that, and I got a Starbucks giftcard!! ^^ But actually the chances of getting the giftcard is so high. There were about 8-9 cards in total hahaha. 




23rd Dec; Sunday

Christmas Dinner@ Aunt's place at night. Uncle Paul's family brought Mozart along. He's so cute! He eats vegetables and fruits!! & he hates the smell of liqour. Picture in Uncle Paul's camera is not up yet sigh.  

Hello MoMo :D
Got a FILA watch from my aunt and a wallet from my uncle. Look what he gave me. 



24th Dec; Monday

Spent the late afternoon-night at QingQing 姑姑's chalet. It's super huge. 4 bedrooms! And only a few hundred for 3d2n, super worth. But it's because she's a teacher and can only book once a year la. The food is super great, and I think I grew so much fatter.

25th Dec; Tuesday

Dinner @ Timbre with my favourite group of people. Did Secret Santa with the girls. & my Santa is Joycelyn!!

Thanks babe (L)

Presents from the rest ^^ 






26th Dec; Wednesday

Went to town with Mummy and Sissy because she took leave. Went to shop at F21@313. Sissy and I bought 2 pair of jeans each for $19, but because there's 10% discount for UOB cardholders, each jeans was only $17! Headed down to H&M and the crowd was HUGEEEE. Sales like nobody's business. Bought 3 bandage skirts, a dress and a top. 

$7.90 each!
$10!! 
$20 (Original Price $50)

Then I headed down to Ronnie's place for 415's Christmas gathering while they went over to Cine to shop some more (but in the end also didn't buy anything). Dinner, mahjong, kinect, cards, secret santa. And I finally found out that I was Wanting's secret child. No wonder she refused to tell me and remained so secretive. She gave me a Starbucks tumblr, and I'm just soooooooooooo happy la. Thank you so much!!!


This pouch flew back from BKK. Thanks Danica ^^
The card from Athirah (:
& Amri bought Eiffel tower keychain for us, but my photography couldn't do justice to how beautiful it is. So I koped one from the google images :/


27-29th Dec; Thursday-Saturday

Went for AYL retreat at Changi Village Hotel. Beautiful place, super convenient to go over to Pulau Ubin because Ferry Terminal is just a 5-10 minutes walk away. Shared hotel room with Sheryl Yeo, and our room was connected to Ziqi and Alicia's. 

Went to Ubin to cycle on Thursday. There's this $10 that included a whole day of cycling, an hour of fish spa and drinks. So we went to cycle first, all the way up to Chek Jawa nature reserve. Wasn't strong enough to cycle uphill so some of us came down to push up the bicycle hahaha super fail. Reached the top and saw 2 wildboars and they were ransacking people's plastic bags. And the larger one ate a plastic bag -.- 



Then we continued cycling, and we reached the top yayyyyyy!! ^^




We then cycled back down and went for fish spa ^^ Now I got smooooooooth feet. 

Went to the airport to send the Cebu team off at night. Gonna miss them so much!! Hopefully I can go to Cebu next year for mission trip ^^


And we also did the algorithm dance at the airport hahahaha so throw face, but at least we had fun! 


Went to Changi Beach to lepak on Friday. Darrel and some other people went fishing, while we just stoned and the playground/seaside. 

YAYYY LILLIAN'S BACK ^^ 

Just chilling, singing, playing the guitar~ 

Went back hotel for a swim after that, then dinner, then movie screening.


The Climb. Thumbs up x68463514687 for the movie. An inspiring and touching movie. The guy actually died to save his friend (':

Then went over to Keng's room to partehhhhh. Slapjack, Asshole daidi (asshole actually had to sit on the dustbin), Bridge. Went back my hotel room at about 3 because we were in a state where everything was funny while playing bridge.

Left the hotel for church on Saturday afternoon for the last FFW of 2012, stoned for the whole of yesterday and today. Here's some other christmas presents I received.

From sissy (:

From Mummy, and I'm using it already.

From Daddy; I guess it's a hint that I should slim down. 

From MYSELF ^^ & Sheryl bought the blue/black one. 

The VS lotion that finally arrived. Thanks Danica's mummy ^^
It's Cherry blossom and peach. Smells very nice (: 

& look at sissy's new guitar. So pretty. Daddy bought it for her !!

Still considering whether to buy the keyboard from Wanting. Think I'm gonna get it!! But need a job first. No $$$$$. Tomorrow's post shall be on New Year Resolution, and I hope I can stick through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment