Twitter

Snapshots of Life;

Saturday, 8 September 2012

Not-So-Happy 2nd Year Anniversary.

Spent the day studying at Macs from 10 to 7 with Yanda, and went to dabao dinner home. Everything went fine, until my sister had to tell me that the speaker couldn't work. & it was Yanda's. He was just.. Angry? Disappointed? Sad? For the whole hour he tried to fix it, but it still wouldn't work and he just kept sighing. I really didn't know what to say except to just apologise. Felt extremely guilty. No, that's an understatement. I couldn't utter a single word while looking him in the face.

That feeling, when you borrowed something and you promised to take good care of it. After all the effort you're put in to make sure that no harm was done, a 3rd party just have to damage it. What am I supposed to say? Not even a single 'sorry' was heard. That feeling really suck. All I'm feeling now is helplessness and guilt.

I'm sorry...

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment